greenone (or any admins), I started to upload some files, but then changed some of the flacs and so converted the couple uploaded files to community audio, and reuploaded all the flacs and tried to use the original identifier (which I thought I could use since the original uploaded files were submitted as community audio), but I got a 'bad identifier' message and now I can't do anything with those files (like change the identifier) and I can't even see them. Need some help please!
The second identifier doesn't even exist as far as I can tell...and there's nothing under the first identifier except the system-generated XML files. The long and short of it is that you'll have to upload them all again. I just lost a full show worth files myself when I got the "bad identifier" error - don't think they're recoverable, unfortunately. :(